Saturday, May 22, 2010

Advice For Accidental Landlords

Before I get into my advice, I think it would best to explain what an accidental landlord is.  An accidental landlord is someone who didn’t actually plan on becoming a landlord, but through life circumstances, ended up owning property which someone is renting.  It may be that a job transfer forced a move but you were unable to sell your current house.  Maybe you were upsizing or downsizing and couldn’t sell or inherited property was already being rented out.  No matter the circumstances, you now find yourself with property that you will have to manage at least until you can sell it.


I am an accidental landlord since I was unable to sell my house when moving to make room for a larger family. In this article, I offer several tips for someone finding themselves in a similar situation.


Read full article here:
Accidental Landlord Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment